Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://www.citywatches.co.nz/ (the “Website”) owned and operated by Citywatches.co.nz.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of these Agreements. If you disagree with any part of the terms of the agreements, then you may not access the website or use the service.
For inquiries as regarding to our brand, price, features, shipping etc. visit the Website or, contact us at email@example.com for further details.
Site Ownership and Usage
Citywatches.co.nz reserves the complete ownership of this website and its content which includes but may not be limited to advertisement, marketing, photos, audios, images, designs, software, text, and any other material.
Our ownership rights are protected by the domestic and international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. Reproduction and usage of the content, without prior written consent, in any form or manner is prohibited and may result in strict legal action.
Provision of Service
This sets out the basic obligation of Citywatches.co.nz to render services which are part of the agreement. If any changes need to be done by client or the user of our website then, the wording will need to be changed slightly or else this point can be dealt with in the Schedule.
Payment and Importation
Import duties and local taxes are NOT included in the quoted price of goods being delivered to any location unless explicitly stated. You will be responsible for the paying of any and all import duties and local taxes including any administration charges upon receipt. You will also be responsible for clearance of the items by providing all necessary information to the customs if they require it.
Insurance for Express Shipping methods (e.g. FedEx, DHL, UPS, and EMS) is provided by the respective carriers. So, in case of the item getting lost or damaged in transit, the insurance claim has to be filed with the carrier. We can file the claim on your behalf or you can do it yourself from your country. If you choose for us to file the claim we will submit all the relevant information to the carrier and if the claim is approved the claim amount will be refunded to you. The whole claim process can take 2-4 weeks.
Warranty and Dealer Status
All our watches, depending on the brand, come with either our two years International Warranty or manufacturer Warranty. If the watch is under manufacturer warranty, in the event of warranty claim please refer to the warranty booklet and get the watch repaired at the manufacturer service centre. In the event of repair under our warranty, please email us with details and if necessary, also include a few photos. If the issue cannot be resolved, we will request you to return the watch to us. The watch will be repaired at our expense and returned to you. Please read the warranty information here.
Comments and Testimonials
For purpose of publicity, we may email you an approval request to use your favourable comments about our product(s) and/or service. We will always seek your consent before using your comment for publicity. In no case will your full name be displayed. If, at any time, you wish us to remove the testimonial please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the testimonial by next business day.
Meanwhile, all content provided on the Website is for informational purposes only. Citywatches.co.nz makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site.
Citywatches.co.nz will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. Citywatches.co.nz will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Most parts of the website are accessible to all users. However, and for security reasons, some parts of the website are only accessible if you have placed an order with us and have an order number.
We do not require you to create a user account to place an order with us.
We Collect Your Details in Order To:
- Send information; respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process request and to send information and updates pertaining to your request. However, you must provide us with complete and accurate details.
- We may also send you additional information related to our service, Fees and Charges, Payments and Change of Service.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor Provided Materials
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law of Singapore;
- Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
Citywatches.co.nz does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk.
Citywatches.co.nz reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials on our website.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that Citywatches.co.nz endorses that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk;
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed;
- You do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
The website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
- Under no circumstances will Citywatches.co.nz be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of the Website;
- Citywatches.co.nz will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure;
- Unfortunately, malicious software, spy-ware, viruses and website hacking are common threats and Citywatches.co.nz cannot be held responsible for problems that develop on completed sites as a result of such illegal activity.
Supply of Materials
The users of our website are to supply all information required for Citywatches.co.nz to complete the demand accordance with the agreed specification. Such information may include, but are not limited to, photographs, written-copy and other Printed materials.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Citywatches.co.nz, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, vendors and distributors from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that such parties may incur as a result of or arising from your (or anyone using your account’s) violation or breach of any representation or obligation under these Site Terms.
- Under no circumstances will Citywatches.co.nz be responsible or liable for financial or other loss or damage caused by the failure or use or misuse of our website;
- Citywatches.co.nz will ensure that data on their site is regularly backed up manually and that a contingency plan is in place to minimize possible losses as a result of software failure.
Citywatches.co.nz reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case; you agree to cooperate with our defence of such claim.
Fees and Payment
Prices for our brand of watches are described on the Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference and Citywatches.co.nz reserves the right to change the Prices, products and Services at any time without any prior notice.
This clause contains the default position for invoicing and payment. Any special terms should be put into the Schedule. Whichever way it goes, failure to make payment may result in cancellation of services.
Cancellation of Orders
We have the right to cancel your order (which had been accepted by us) at any time and for any reason whatsoever without your prior consent or agreement by giving you written notice of such cancellation. Upon such cancellation of your order, the following provisions shall apply:-
- We shall no longer be obliged to deliver the order to you;
- We shall immediately refund to you, without any interest or compensation, the payments which you have made to us with regards to the order; and
- Upon such refund being made to you as mentioned in 2 above, you shall have no further claims against us arising out of or in connection with the said cancellation of your order.
Citywatches.co.nz will deliver the products to the buyers address through Shipping / Couriers partners. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Citywatches.co.nz shipment to the Shipping / Couriers partner.
An estimated delivery time is displayed on shipping information page. On placing your order, you will receive an email containing a summary of the order.
Sometimes, delivery may take longer than normal time due to unforeseen conditions such as:
- Bad weather
- Flight delays
- Political disruptions
- Other unforeseen circumstances
Also, we will not be able to compensate for any mental agony or for any financial loss caused due to delay in delivery.
Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Buyer need to raise the replacement request within 3 days from the date of delivery of products. Buyer need to raise a replacement request by contacting us for replacement. The following are the leading reasons:
- Package was damaged
- Item was defective
- Item Dead on Arrival
- Item(s) were missing
- Wrong item sent
Citywatches.co.nz will accept Replacement only if the following conditions are met:
- To be eligible for a return, your watch must be unused and in the same condition that you received it;
- It must also be in the original packaging;
- The tags on the watch must be intact;
- The watch(s) should be unused and in an undamaged condition;
- Note: If the same item is not available, Citywatches.co.nz will refund the amount paid by you.
Returns and Exchange Policy
You agree to our Returns and Exchange Policy detailed here.
Our Service Amendment & Cancellation Policy
We strive to ensure processing of our service in a timely manner. If you wish to cancel or amend your request, you may do so providing the product is not yet delivered or the service is not yet rendered. To cancel or amend your request, please contact our customer service at email@example.com.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Citywatches.co.nz reserves the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of the Site Terms and to take any action citywatches.co.nz deems appropriate including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to user profiles, e- mail addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
Citywatches.co.nz reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Site Terms, including but not limited to the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Website.
These incorporate by reference any notices contained on the Website and constitutes the entire agreement with respect to access to and use of the Website. If any provision of these Site Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect their validity and enforceability.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Singapore, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Terms and Conditions Changes
More so, we reserve the right to be able to terminate access to certain users, if these users abuse our website.
This is to inform our users that we reserve the right to change our module of operation at any time.
We still want to make it clear here that the content, logo, video or, visual design etc. and trademarks are exclusive property of Citywatches.co.nz. Unauthorized usage of these trademarks, for any purpose or in connection to a product or service not associated with Citywatches.co.nz is strictly prohibited.
If you are interested in usage of any part of this website, you can request our consent by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or complaints regarding this Terms and Conditions and/or our collection or use of personal information, or if you wish us to stop processing your personal information for any particular purpose or purposes, then please, contact: Citywatches.co.nz at email@example.com.